To get a flawless, picture-perfect, clear and beautiful skin, the majority of women choose for themselves available products on the today market like the best face wash for acne prone skin 2017 but in this article, I get some more budget-friendly ways. Why don’t you try? Just stay at home and get a beautiful skin.
Lemon is considered as the best ingredient to promote clear skin. Lemon’s citric acid can keep your skin clear by means of removing dead skin cells. Moreover, the vitamin C content in lemon will increase your cell renewal process to decrease your dark spots. Your overall skin complexion can be improved thanks to bleaching properties of lemon.
- Apply and leave fresh-squeezed lemon juice to your whole neck & face within ten minutes, after that use lukewarm water for washing it off. Don’t forget to rub slices of cucumber on your face for softening & moisturizing it. This way should be performed everyday or each other day.
- The mixture of 1-2 tsp of raw honey and the juice of one-half lemon is another choice. After applying it on your skin, leave it within 15-20 minutes, finally, rinse it off.
- If you want to exfoliate, mix 2 tsp of sugar & juice then apply on your skin (hands, neck and face). Keep in mind to scrub in circular motions & leave it within ten minutes after that rinse with lukewarm water. To get a glowing skin, apply my remedy once a week.
Turmeric is known as a great skin-lightening & antiseptic agent helping minimize scars as well as other marks. Bonus, it is able to also alleviate infectious skin disorders, inflammatory and allergic which make your lifeless & dull skin.
- Make a paste by mixing a tsp of turmeric powder with pineapple juice after that applying and leaving to your neck, face until the paste dries totally. Finally, just use lukewarm water to wash it off. To reduce dark spots on your skin, follow this remedy 2-3 times per week.
- Mix equal amounts of gram flour and turmeric powder with a little milk or water to make a paste then apply and leave it on your face evenly until drying. Like above, use lukewarm water to wash it off and scrub gently your skin in circular motions. To remove scars & lighten your skin tone, remember to follow this remedy once a week.
A well moisturized skin contributes create a clear skin and honey not only is an ideal moisturizer but also has antibacterial properties helping ward off infection.
- First, directly apply raw honey on your skin then leave it dry naturally and use lukewarm water to rinse it off. Honey’s water content is going to moisturize your skin as deep as possible creating your supple & soft skin. Do it everyday or each other day.
- Besides, mix 2 tsp of milk & a tsp of honey after that add a tsp of gram flour for mixing well. Apply and leave this mixture on your face within 20 minutes. Use lukewarm water to rinse it off. To enjoy clear & radiant skin, utilize this mixture once a week.
Aloe Vera gets a lot of advantages for our skin. Its antibacterial properties kill bacteria causing acne while its anti-inflammatory properties soothe your irritated skin. Scars are healed by astringent properties. Furthermore, aloe vera stimulates the growth of your new skin cell and moisturises your skin.
- After extracting gel from an aloe vera leaf, apply cotton ball with gel on your face. Let it dry around half an hour and rinse it off with warm water. Apply this everyday or a few times a week.
Everyone knows that baking soda can balance pH level of our skin even contribute a very important part for maintaining your clear skin. It is also a great solution for the following problems such as spots, pimples and acne. Known as an ideal exfoliating agent, banking soda is able to keep your skin free from dead skin cells, impurities and dirt.
- To make a paste, let you mix a tsp of banking soda and a tsp of lemon juice or water. Before applying it to exfoliate your skin gently, remember to cleanse your face. Use warm water to rinse your face and use a towel to pat it dry. Apply this 2-3 times per week.
- Besides, you can also make another mixture from a tsp of banking soda & raw honey to apply onto damp skin & massage within a minute gently. The last step is to wash with warm water and splash a little cold water on the surface for closing the pores. Do it once a week.
I am Anna Daniels, With a mission to bring the natural beauty for dashing women, sisters ForBeautySkin.com provide knowledge surrounding the skin care for acne, how to not get into serious complications, as well as removing stubborn pimples effectively.