In general, Bosch RA1181 Benchtop Router Table is used to provide the big premium workplace to route applications. Its design has a clear 27 x 18 x 14.5 inches coated Aluminum top in dimensions. Moreover, it also owns a great portability because of its 34. pounds in weight. When incorporating all of its good elements together, you will get a router table ideally fitting to any routers, fences and premium workplace especially a good mounting plate for providing the great precision. The bottom line of how to use this router table is that its versatility. That means you are able to utilize it with many different routers even you still get a complete precision relating to making the last wooden pieces.
Its design includes extra a set of 3 mounting plate insert rings, dual-outlet 15 Amp switch having overload protection and a benchtop router table. This Bosch RA1181 Benchtop Router Table offers router mounting hardware 2 adjustable feather boards, a starter pin & guard, 2 1/16-inch outfeed fence shims, & clear adjustable guard.
- Suits your professional woodworking works
- Can be compatible with most routers highly
- Be assembled easily
- Offer a big premium workplace with 27 x 18 x 14.5 inches in dimensions
- The attracted mounting hardware can offer a good usability with several different routers
- Owns a perfect high-quality Aluminum finish
- The Aluminum router which mounts plate along with the Aluminum fence attracted to MDF face plates
- This design will provide the great results relating to the combination of precision with brilliance.
- It suits the large sized items because its tall aluminum fence measures the length of 25-1/8 inches and the height of 4-7/8 inches.
- No matter what materials you use for, all I highly recommend you utilize it to make wooden pieces
- To make sure your better performances whilst working on the various work pieces, the feather boards must be attached to table and fence easily.
- Use its rigid router mounting plate to make the precise cuts.
- It is designed not only great dust collection port but also extra accessories to perform better.
This kind of router table is one of the top best-sellers thanks to the performance-oriented services. Below is its technical specification:
As mentioned, it’s pretty easy to utilize the Bosch RA1181 Benchtop Router Table in both your garage and workshop because this RA1181 design’s weight is 34,4 pounds (high portability)
- Its dimensions are 27 x 18 x 14.5 inches.
- It owns a manual source of power
- Its design includes clear coated Aluminum top.
- Aluminum is its basic material
The Bosch RA1181 Benchtop Router Table has had one-year limited warranty, service protection plan and 30-day money back guarantee.
Even it is equipped the two 5/8-inches highest throat opening and the maximum fence opening. Furthermore, it will accept the router bits with the diameter of up to three 1/2-inch for providing the extremely precision and the clarity in each small detail
To attach discretionary accessories including the miter gauges with feather boards, you can use the accessory slot with 3/4-inch to 3/8-inch in dimensions.
- You can use it with several different available routers. The reason of this considered as a great option among all of other routing applications is that the compatibility with many routers.
- Its wonderful dust collection system will offer users the chance for working in a fresh environment. That means you won’t meet too much trouble when cleaning it afterward.
- You just need an aid of guideline manual to make sure your completely safety when setting up the machine. Which remaining steps are very easy to assemble.
- The hardware is attached to adequate furnishing to mount the various routers.
- You can own a model with all advantages above and its features with an affordable price.
- Besides its weighty-duty 15 Amp switch, it also has a lockout key, 6-inch cord, 2 outlets along having overload protection.
- A plus point is that a set of 3 mounting plates insert rings
According ideas of many customers, its uneven surface may hamper the working process of users. However, you should still choose it, if you love attaining perfection in your fixed budget.
My name is Henry J.Mosley, I live in the suburbs of Dallas Texas and I’ve recently retired and sold off my router table business. My wife and I have 2 kids that are all old enough to be out of our hair for now. Interesting stuff, I know, but I with so much time on my hands I’ve decided to share my industry knowledge online to give me a project to work on and try to help some people out. Enjoy!